Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi everybody, who is reading my message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Making Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maegnor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Hi everybody, who is reading my message Reply with quote

Hi everybody, who is reading my message. My name is Igor and I'm a student from Russia. I learn several foreign langauges and I rather like what i'm busy with. But it's to be regretted, that there is no foreigner to mix with. That's why it's nice to find a site like this. Write to me, I'll be glad to anybody. If smb is interested to know, I like to play guitar, sing a bit. I have no concrete preference in foreign music, listen, play and sing everything I like to(or manage to play and sing Smile ). From foreigner music can listen Evanesscence, nightwish, Remy Zero, Avril, sometimes Morandy, 3Doors down and others.....
marvelousTracey

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Igor..i'm Tracey (chinese from Hongkong).i'm learning English.i think it's very hard.u know,not many people will practice English with me in Hongkong.so,i would like to make friends here who can talk with me in English.
Hey Igor,,i'm now learning Korean.do u like Korea? Smile
Maegnor

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Tracey Smile . THank for your answering. Lerning English is really difficult, but German is much harder both to learn and to speak.
As for Korea, last year our university was visited by korean sportsmen. They spoke with us in English. Very nice people, especially children. BUt I've never heard as they spoke in their own language. What it looks like, is it difficult?
marvelousTracey

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's quite difficult actually, as the korean words are totally different with the chinese one.but i really interested in all about korea. Very Happy
do u have msn?
Maegnor

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have msn ID. It's [email protected]. But i haven't the messager. Icq is more widespread in Russia. Sometimes i use it too with Windows Live Hotmail.
Isn't icq in use in your country?
marvelousTracey

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh we don't use icq
what a pity...
i've already forgotten my icq account no. because i didn't use it several years ago
zhujiang

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, lgor,i'm matthew and i'm alsoa student from China Tianjin.i like guitar and rock music very much,but i'm not good at playing it.
Maegnor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really pity, that nobody use icq in this site... Sad I used to chat through this messenger. Look here, Tracey, can you give me a link where i can download msn messenger for mobile phone? I found some versions, but they're too old.....
Maegnor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Matthew Smile ... There are a few who can play guitar at all... And what do you like to play, can you sing????
zhujiang

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not sing it . In fact i don't play guitar for a long time because i played bad Crying or Very sad
Maegnor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of friends of mine ceased playing guitar because they got too difficult songs to play. At first i got very hard song for newbie too.... and finally was sick and tired of it. Sad It's better to take simple songs with basic accords..... and it's especially important to play only in good mood Smile
And which songs can you play????
zhujiang

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,lgor . i see you in my msn list, but you do not always online. could you tell me your icq number?
Maegnor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, it is 481275557..... i usually use icq to chat with friends from Russia as nobody use it in this forum.... and chat with msn by evenings... as i have time...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Making Friends All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: