Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please, check for mistakes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Help Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inna Mishanina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:44 am    Post subject: Please, check for mistakes Reply with quote

Dear teachers, it seems to me that I used to know grammar rules quite well, at the time of my studying English, but whaterever it was before, now I'm always getting puzzled by many, many questions while translating texts at my work. Either I have forgotten everything, or I just didn't ever know it at all:( I have a number of doubts concerning even this short sentence, which I face again and again, so, could you, please, check it and point out my mistakes and give me some links to read about the related rules in detail, because I'm loking for the answers for a long time, but can't find any detailed grammar abstracts on them, maybe I'm searching for them in the wrong places. Shocked I mean, I find some rules, of course, but it seems to me every time that there are no answers for my specific examples (not only this one).

#The selection criteria for preparing a planned inspections schedule is the level of criticality of the department work’s influence on the quality of finished product.

P.S. If some other points in my explanation above catches your eye, please, let me know as well. I will appreciate any comments. Thank you. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Help Center All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: