Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you love your family, talk something about your family.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kapapa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Do you love your family, talk something about your family. Reply with quote

Very Happy
I am a girl, I am 19 now.
I love my so much, because they bring me a lot of happinesses .
My father likes to climb a mountain, my mother can cook many delicous food, and my older sister, just graduate from the university, she works in the hotel now, my brother is a senior high school student, he is very very naughty.but he also posts the heart very much.

This is my lovely family.

nemojofeni

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Do you love your family, talk something about your famil Reply with quote

Hi, My name is nemojofeni and I just graduate from the university . There are four people in my family.
They are biggest motive that lets me live to descend, so I love them like you. Surprised
eng

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: family Reply with quote

I miss my family, but I'm also glad that I can study English in an English speaking country. Cool
thecount

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you love your family, talk something about your famil Reply with quote

kapapa wrote:
Very Happy
I am a girl, I am 19 now.
I love my so much, because they bring me a lot of happinesses .
My father likes to climb a mountain, my mother can cook many delicous food, and my older sister, just graduate from the university, she works in the hotel now, my brother is a senior high school student, he is very very naughty.but he also posts the heart very much.

This is my lovely family.

this post made me smile big time!! what a nice thing to say!! Very Happy
AndyCho

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Talk something about your family Reply with quote

My name is Andy Cho. I have 4people in my family. My mom, dad, sister, and me. My mom stays home and cleans the house and makes delicious food for us. I really miss my mom now because I'm in the English Village.
My dad is working at the company making lots of money. My dad is very funny and I play with him a lot. If my dad is gone, we wouldn't have any money to live happily so I really love my dad and really miss him.
My sister is studying very hard to do well in her test. So there is very little time to play with her. But she is always nice to me. I would give her a present to encourage her to study well...

~That's all about my family~
fa6ma

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone....

my name is fat6ma im 17... i have 6 people in my family..
my father is an embassador in switzerlan and he visit us three times a year in holidays , but he call us everyday and i miss him Crying or Very sad .. we are used to that kind of life... my mother retired three yaers a go... i have three brothers ..one is working and the other two are in high school they allways buy me anything i want ... and i have one sister .. she has just garduated this year i love her coz she is allways there when i need her..
Very Happy i love my family a lot Very Happy
bibi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz hello
My name is bibi
There are seven people in my family.
I love them very much.
My grandparents are farmers.
My father is a manager.My mother is a housewife.
My brother and sister are students.
We are getting along happily.
How about yours?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Family All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: