Special Experience to Climb He-Huan mountain in Tawain

<b> Forum for discussing activities and games that work well in the classroom </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Nancy123456

Special Experience to Climb He-Huan mountain in Tawain

Post by Nancy123456 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:06 pm

Could you imagine that maybe, you could step on the whole world under your feet. You know what? This was my main feeling when I got the top of He-Huan mountain in Taiwan. In the very begging, we wouldn't plan for mountain climbing if our original idea could be carried out.

Our car ran along the way of the mountain. We also enjoyed the whole scenery out of the window. That was time for early spring in Taiwan, the weather was very warm. Sun and air was also comfortable for people. Many kinds of flowers bloomed and covered the whole mountain. It was a wonderful season for us. We still drove to the top, and when the car got a higher location, we could feel clearly the decreasing temperature. Even, we also smelt the cold, white snow, still not melted away. The higher location we got; the smaller scenes: persons, houses, trees, streets and so on, we saw. It was like that we got the highest top of the whole world, when we arrived at the very top of the mountain. We saw clearly this world. Wow! What a wonderful life, I live on the amazing earth.

Jack in the movie--"Titanic" said, "I'm the king of the world". I guessed that I never knew his truly feeling until I stood here.

Kevin123456_7

about detail

Post by Kevin123456_7 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:25 pm

you know what?
if you can decribes the details about your little trip, your writting will be nicer.
and i also konw this mountain.
i always want to see it.

bianer61

Post by bianer61 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:39 pm

i like your &#12317;Quotation&#12318;about Jack's words in Titanic.
it makes me also want to experience the magic of this mountain.
maybe, one day, i will go to Taiwan to climb the mountain you described.

kacau0216

Re: Special Experience to Climb He-Huan mountain in Tawain

Post by kacau0216 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:00 pm

Nancy123456 wrote:Could you imagine that maybe, you could step on the whole world under your feet.
Good beginning.
you use a good question to describe a great painting for me.
and it also makes me understand what a high mountain you will talk about.

Sibun0127

Re: Special Experience to Climb He-Huan mountain in Tawain

Post by Sibun0127 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:14 pm

Nancy123456 wrote:

In the very begging, we wouldn't plan for mountain climbing if our original idea could be carried out.

Hi, Baby...
I found out a very, very, very...small mistake in the first paragraph of your writing.
Maybe, you wnat to write "beginning", am i right?
and i think you may write carefully next time.
this is my little suggestion.