HELP! ESL teachers..need info

<b> Forum for discussing activities and games that work well in the classroom </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Kris96

HELP! ESL teachers..need info

Post by Kris96 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:50 am

I am currently working on my ESOL certification. For my portfolio I need to write a short paper on an ESL teacher's thought, beliefs, etc. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kristy

LarryLatham

Post by LarryLatham » Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:12 pm

Hello Kristy,

What kind of help do you think you'll need?

Larry Latham

Kris96

More Specific

Post by Kris96 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:35 pm

Sorry, apparently I wasn't as specific as I needed to be. What are your thoughts on how effective the ESL program you are using is? What do you like about it? What do you think should be changed? How do you think we could more effectively help our ESL students? Thanks

LarryLatham

Post by LarryLatham » Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:40 am

Hello again, Kristy,

Please don't think me rude, as I certainly don't intend to be so, but may I suggest you spend some time perusing these forums? There is a lot posted here that may have some bearing on your thinking for your paper. There are a lot of people who have articulately and with eloquence published their thoughts on a variety of ESL related subjects. Perhaps that will provide you with what you need.

Good luck with the paper.

Larry Latham