Picture Puzzles

<b> Forum for discussing activities and games that work well in the classroom </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Brian

Picture Puzzles

Post by Brian » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:59 am

Dear Teachers

I've just added some fun picture puzzles to my site...

http://www.grammarmancomic.com/dingbats.html

The puzzles were made by my Thai students. I hope your students enjoy solving them. Maybe they'll feel inspired to make some similar puzzles of their own.

Brian

Forgetful

Picture puzzles

Post by Forgetful » Wed May 10, 2006 12:01 am

I really liked your website, it was really interesting. Above all I loved the word puzzles although I had a little trouble finding out the meaning. Guess I need more imagination. Well, good luck with your website. :D

maggie123

Post by maggie123 » Wed May 10, 2006 9:08 am

I really appreciate it :D I think your students are all full of imagination and very creative! it's really a good idea to rise students' interesting in learning .it's also a excellent way to make our job full of laughing :P

mayue721

picture puzzles

Post by mayue721 » Wed May 10, 2006 9:19 am

Thank you for your picture puzzles. That's interesting and not too difficult. I'm a student major in English education. It's quite useful for me to design my lesson plan and put it into use. :lol:

Brian

Post by Brian » Wed May 10, 2006 3:49 pm

Thanks, all, for your kind comments.

I plan to add a lot more students' work soon, including a gallery of students' comic stories.

If you'd like to get involved and see your students' work on the site, try the new webquest project (just added). I think any young learner would be thrilled to have their comics shared online.

The webquest link is:

http://www.grammarmancomic.com/wquestmenu.html

Thanks again!

Brian

Guoxiaomi8491

Great

Post by Guoxiaomi8491 » Thu May 11, 2006 6:24 am

:lol:From the pictures, we can see how imaginative the kids are. They add spice in the supposed vocabulary memorizing. Through Picture puzzle games, they get to know the words. The picture create a vivid image in their mind. Whenever the run into those words, the pictures are brought to mind and learing is reinforced.

BESSCYX

Post by BESSCYX » Fri May 12, 2006 4:02 am

:D I like your website. I will ask my students try them. I am sure they will like them

Iris

Post by Iris » Fri May 12, 2006 7:28 am

I like your picture puzzle very much. Throuth the puzzle, I can see how creative your students are! In my opinion, this method will help the students in their memorizing the vocab. Hopefully, I can make use of the puzzles in my future teaching. Anyway, thank you very much. :D [/b]

spring in may

thanks

Post by spring in may » Fri May 26, 2006 3:16 am

I really appreciate your game!
It 's interesting.
Thanks!