Boggle's World: Warning

<b> Forum for discussing activities and games that work well in the classroom </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

yoda

Boggle's World: Warning

Post by yoda » Thu May 18, 2006 6:35 pm

Do not go to boggle's world. The Domain name has been fraudulently hijacked. We are fighting to get it back.

A complete version of the site can be found at:

http://bogglesworldesl.com

Note the added 'esl' between the bogglesworld and the .com.
Last edited by yoda on Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

micahpexa

Post by micahpexa » Thu May 18, 2006 11:35 pm

Thanks. I was wondering about this. Been trying to get in since yesterday. They have an activity I need. Frusturating.

yoda

Post by yoda » Fri May 19, 2006 1:10 am

Hi. Things have still not been resolved. It may be a while.

What activity do you need? If I know then I can search my hard drive or get it from Chris.

mesmark

Post by mesmark » Fri May 19, 2006 1:22 am

What a nightmare! I hope you guys can get it straightened out soon.

yoda

Post by yoda » Fri May 19, 2006 8:42 am

mark,

Check your 'whois' records and make sure your domain is locked. That isn't exactly what happened to Chris. It looks like somebody hacked into his registrar account. . . however, if your domain is not 'locked' something similar could easily (much more easily) happen. BTW, his email address is down because it was associated with bogglesworld DOT com. If you need to get ahold of him, try his hotmail address.

diblu2000

Re: Boggles World

Post by diblu2000 » Fri May 26, 2006 3:46 am

ditto to micahpexa!!! Your site is amazing!!! I hope you get it straightened out!! I can't believe people can do that sort of thing!! I had no idea! I always use your Survival English Lesson Plans. They're great!! I'm Korea now and it seems you know how that is. My students don't like to talk and they don't seem to enjoy even set conversations, but they complain when we don't do them, so........ I'm wondering if you can get me some: I have shopping and jobs, and movies. I'm in withdrawl for the others. Best of luck getting it back on! You were my saving grace. I am teaching 7 hours so as you know that leaves me no time for prep. I have to work straight out of the book. How BORING for everyone!!! Me and the students! P.S. Thy're adults.

yoda

Post by yoda » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:23 pm

DutchECK

Post by DutchECK » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:50 pm

Boggle's World is back :D

I've missed it!