<b> Forum for discussing activities and games that work well in the classroom </b>
Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:48 pm
Hello! I'm a new teacher and I've been wondering if there are any fun ways to teach grammar to students aged 11 to 14. I know I could just ask them to memorize a few things but I think they don't like that. Can anyone help? Any ideas would be welcome. Thank you in advance.
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:32 am
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Try Grammarman comic...
The site also has lots of quizzes, reading games, puzzles, jokes etc
Hope you like it
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:27 am
The cartoons are very Japanese. The children can learn English. But for the grammar, I have doubts.
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 4:14 am
- Location: San Francisco, California
Just curious--what kind of doubts do you have?