test of interactive english (TIE)

<b> Forum for teachers and administrators of IEP programs </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

safron sue

test of interactive english (TIE)

Post by safron sue » Thu May 20, 2010 6:43 am

Does anyone on here have experience working on short courses (3 weeks to a month) culminating in TIE. I am based in Greece where this test has the value for the locals of being accredited equally with Cambridge and Michigan board exams and I am very interested in this project based incentive. I'd like to discuss syllabi amongst other things. The people who have the franchise for the test here in Greece have put together something for short courses but i think it could be improved upon. I have yet to read through this section of the board i must admit, although i have searched for TIE and drawn a blank. Perhaps there are other project based tests for ESL that i don't know about that i could draw from.

This is my first time posting on here and I was wanting to post to introduce myself and say hello but there doesn't seem to be such a section. So HI! Where are the majority of posters on here from I wonder. The memberlist function doesn't work for me. Anyone else working in Greece?

Sue