Help the siberian man !

<b> Forum for ESL/EFL teachers working with secondary school students </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Victor Kirillin

Help the siberian man !

Post by Victor Kirillin » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:16 am

Dear colleagues from all over the World !!!
I am sorry, but I am a newcomer here and don`t know anything about the "poll" and "Emoticons". What are they for ?
The, I ask you to help me to write and fill in the Resume in English. Or you could offer me the form of resume.

Thanks in advance,
Victor Kirillin ,Republic of Sakha-Yakutia, Russia.[/code][/list]

Lorikeet

Re: Help the siberian man !

Post by Lorikeet » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:12 pm

Victor Kirillin wrote:Dear colleagues from all over the World !!!
I am sorry, but I am a newcomer here and don`t know anything about the "poll" and "Emoticons". What are they for ?
The, I ask you to help me to write and fill in the Resume in English. Or you could offer me the form of resume.

Thanks in advance,
Hello Victor.

You would probably enjoy posting in the "Student Forums" of this webpage, instead of the "Teacher Forums" if you want help with your English. A "poll" is a vote. Sometimes people use polls to find out what the other people who use the forum think, but on this forum it isn't used very often. "Emoticons" are the little pictures that show if you are happy, sad, etc. Like this: :D

lessa

Re: Help the siberian man !

Post by lessa » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:14 am

Lorikeet wrote:
Victor Kirillin wrote:Dear colleagues from all over the World !!!

Thanks in advance,
Hello Victor.

You would probably enjoy posting in the "Student Forums" of this webpage, instead of the "Teacher Forums" if you want help with your English. A "poll" is a vote. Sometimes people use polls to find out what the other people who use the forum think, but on this forum it isn't used very often. "Emoticons" are the little pictures that show if you are happy, sad, etc. Like this: :D
it is apparent that he doesn't need any help in English. He is just asking about the "poll" and "Emoticons". Victor! As for the resume writing I will give you some sites which can help you.Mail me on [email protected]