Translated Resources

<b> Forum for ESL/EFL teachers working with secondary school students </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

krm221

Translated Resources

Post by krm221 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm not sure if this is something that is in the scope of this forum, but I thought I would ask in case anybody could at least point me in the right direction.

I was recently hired as the ELL teacher at a public high school in the United States of America (just over a week ago, only three days before school started).

Two of my students literally just moved here from Brazil and speak no English. While I'm working on the basics with them in class, their content teachers are all freaking out. One of them planned on going over the United States Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, but doesn't want him to fall behind, and so we're both looking for Portuguese translations to help them better understand this rather dense bit of readings. Does anybody know of anywhere offhand where that exists? Or could anybody point me in the right direction?
If this question is inappropriate, please let me know!

Sally Olsen
Location: Canada,France, Brazil, Japan, Mongolia, Greenland, Canada, Mongolia, Ethiopia next

Post by Sally Olsen » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:46 pm