Polish teachers and Filologia Angielska students on Facebook

<b> Forum for ESL/EFL teachers working with secondary school students </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Nick Cox

Polish teachers and Filologia Angielska students on Facebook

Post by Nick Cox » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Hello! My name is Nick Cox and I am an ESL teacher in Poland. As I am only CELTA qualified I am currently studying for a Licencjat in Filologia Angielska too. To help non-native Polish teachers of English and other students of FA, I have created a Page on Facebook which I am rather proud of and I hope you will check out. It includes various handy links, a Discussion Board, some interesting videos, reviews of teaching materials and much more. Please have a look at it and see if you wish to "Become a Fan" of this page. You don't have to become a fan to view the page, but it is necessary if you want to post any contributions or questions of your own.

My signature is a quick link to the Page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Filologia ... 2001990700

I hope Dave will not take this as spam as this is a non-profit page I am promoting and it certainly does not offer the same things this site does, which is why one of the links I have added is to this forum. Furthermore, I did mention that I intended to promote the page when I registered for this forum.