100 Top English Conversation Patterns

<b> Forum for the discussion on ESL/EFL textbooks </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

labonteesl

100 Top English Conversation Patterns

Post by labonteesl » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:23 pm

About 30 years ago in Korea, I came to the simple conclusion no one had ever identified for students the most commonly used English conversation patterns. Years of education honing vocabulary and reading skills, left them verbally crippled.
So I developed a system to help them identify the top 150 English conversation patterns. Simply put.......master and utilize the conversation patterns and you can greatly accelerate your ability to talk. A native speaker will use at least 80 to 100 of these separate patterns within an hour conversation. Teach them what they will will hear so they will be able to mimic and convey their feelings simply.
If you would like to have a free copy of these patterns, please e mail me. I also have a simple assessment test that you can use with a student to see how they do with these simple patterns.
Thank you.
Don La Bonte
[email protected]

alexcase

Post by alexcase » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:46 am

If they are free, how about sticking them on a blog and putting a link here. If you'd like details on how to easily set up a blog, e.g. on an EFL related site, please let me know.

TEFLtastic blog- http://tefltastic.wordpress.com