FYI- Apostille for teachers

<b>Forum for teachers teaching TOEFL </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

millyfrend

FYI- Apostille for teachers

Post by millyfrend » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Job opportunities for teachers sucks!!! So I decided to teach overseas because I can't live with my parents forever. I didn't realize it's so tough to get a teaching job overseas. I'm turning in my application to become a teacher in South Korea, my agency require a lot of stuff. One is an apostille. I said to myself, what the heck is that? But now I know what it is. They also wanted a live scan background check. My friend had done her background check and apostille at Apostille Pros in the O.C. (you know the O.C., like Laguna Beach, OC housewives) I'm so going to miss reality tv.

http://www.apostillepros.com

She said, they were very helpful. So, since I'm in Palo Alto, I went to their San Francisco office. Damn, what a nice place. They're like near a Yacht Club. Nice!!! They were helpful. So if you guys need an apostille super fast, while you're at home packing and saying bye bye to momma, go there.

I'm so looking forward to the Korea BBQ. I wanted to go to Spain to teach, but it's so tough to land a job there. I hope they let me take more than 75lbs of clothes to Korea. So many things, so little time.