Global TESOL Certificates and Diplomas...any comments???

<b>Forum for teachers teaching TOEFL </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

chance

Global TESOL Certificates and Diplomas...any comments???

Post by chance » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:07 pm

I am considering taking a course through Global TESOL and I am wondering if there is anyone out there who can give me some feedback/comments on this program. I am new to teaching , I do not have a degree (Business Admin Diploma and Advanced Accounting Certificate) but want to get the very best/most economic teacher training. I plan to specialize in teaching children because I believe that is the area to which I am best suited so if you have any comments or suggestions, please reply! I am in desperate need of some feedback.

Thanks so much :D

gif

your message.....

Post by gif » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:07 pm

I know CELTA do a course specifically in teaching young learners - that may be something worth looking into.

plenty of CELTA providers too. never heard of Global TEFL. sounds a bit M.Mouse

:D

globaltefl

Global TEFL vs Global TESOL

Post by globaltefl » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:29 pm

Don't confuse the two.

Global TEFL is a non-profit educational organization that has been promoting international and teacher education for the past 15 years. We work with the School for International Training in offering the SIT TESOL Certificate Course at several sites around the United States.