ielts

<b>Forum for teachers teaching adult education </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

colinneale

ielts

Post by colinneale » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:50 pm

I want some old ielts 6 listening exam papers to use as practise. My school has not registered forr ielts but does do an ielts class not leading to an exam. I wanted to assess students by using old exam papers.

Sally Olsen
Location: Canada,France, Brazil, Japan, Mongolia, Greenland, Canada, Mongolia, Ethiopia next

Post by Sally Olsen » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 pm

There are samples on line. Just type in IELTS practice tests.

colinneale

ielts

Post by colinneale » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 am

Im in China and the material we are using are books IELTS 6.
I am new to the school, China and Ielts.
As far as I can gather these are exams preparation books and the only reference to the 6 I can find is that the books are divived into 6 weeks.
Im on my own on this in this school and these books are in English and Chinese and I need to know if there is a 7th level or what. Ive read as much about Ielts as I can but I am struggling to come to terms with these books except to acknowledge that they are preparation exam books. They are produced by Foreign Languages Press.

sleepingdragon89

exams

Post by sleepingdragon89 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Just find some great websites, mate.

Meigom

books to teach IELTS

Post by Meigom » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:36 am

Hi,

If you ever can come to Hong Kong, you should try going through the book shops here to purchase your IELTS material.

I teach IELTS in Hong Kong and use mainly the Cambridge Press books, such as Action Plan for IELTS (the Academic version).

Good luck,

Megaen
Hong Kong