Looking for Keypals for Costa Rican Students 11-13

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

bryson

Looking for Keypals for Costa Rican Students 11-13

Post by bryson » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:19 am

If your class would like to write to memebers of mine, let me know.

Bryson

vidallucia

key pals

Post by vidallucia » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:49 pm

hey everybody,
I'm an Argentinian ESLteacher who would love to find key pals for my students around the world. I teach to kids from 9 to 17 years old ( from beginner to upper- intermediate level).
If you are interested to work as a team, please le me know.
looking forward to hearing from you, Lucia

lizlazarus

pen pals in japan

Post by lizlazarus » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:46 am

i am very intersted. i am a junior high school teacher with 40-60 kids who want pen pals. i am serious about this and would like to do this. i work in saitama japan... 1 hour from tokyo. i have an idea for a project where kids make passports, exchange them, and then write letters to specific people. i will explain the project more if u are interested and i am also open to other ideas.

hope to hear from u soon

liz :)

[email protected]

moogen

Post by moogen » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:49 am

Hey There!
I'm an English taecher in Japan. My students are 11-12, and would like to do a culture exchange with people around the world. Their level is pretty low, so we'd like to do the culture exchange as a class. We would send you an email about one aspect of the culture here, for example, today's lunch menu, our shool pets, weather, cartoons, etc. Then you could write something back as a class about the same thing in your country! If interested, please email me at [email protected]. I have a ton of classes, so the more, the merrier! Thanks to any who want to particpate :D

Paul