Looking for penpals for 20 students or more. Ages 13-17

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

zoelees

Looking for penpals for 20 students or more. Ages 13-17

Post by zoelees » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:10 am

Hi I'm teaching English at a Secondary School in Malaysia and I'm looking for pen pals for some of my students. I have a list of 20 students interested, but it keeps growing everyday! Hope someone has students interested too!

juventa

Post by juventa » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:47 pm

my students are interested from Turkey we would love to how can we get in touch with you do you have msn?

zoelees

Post by zoelees » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:07 pm

Hi!
My students are still very excited about having a penpal. The best way to get in touch with me is through email. [email protected]. I set up about 15 of my students with pen pals in France. The teacher there emailed me the names and addresses (email or post) of the students interested, and I assigned them to my students. If you email me all names and addresses of students that are interested, I probably can find penpals for all of them. And I can always email you the ones that I didn't find a penpal for.

On another note, my last day teaching is in 2 weeks. If we could set this up within that time period, that would be fantastic!

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to hearing from you, and so are my students!

Sincerely,
Zoë