PENPAL PROJECT

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

yavuz

PENPAL PROJECT

Post by yavuz » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:41 am

Dear my colleagues,
I am a Turkish ESL teacher at a high school in Turkey.I have got 60 students aged 15-16.Their level is lower intermediate.They would love to correspond by snail mails with other students leaving in foreing countries and to learn more about their cultures, countries and the schools that they attend.I want to teach them how important it is to be able to communicate as well as learn about communities and countries.My students are very eager to discover new cultures and way of life.They are very motivated and so am I.Please contact me by e-mail as soon as possible and let me know if it is possible to set something up.Thank you very much for any help you can provide.
Regards…
Yavuz

Luba

recommendation

Post by Luba » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:48 am

I can recommend you www.etwinning.com to find some school for your penpal project.

Luba

StevenChina

Re: PENPAL PROJECT

Post by StevenChina » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:13 am

Hi, I am teaching English in CHina,My students are nearly are also at the age of 13-16. I hope that they can have to chance to make penpal with yours or others. Hope to receive your reply soon. My email:[email protected] my school website(in Chinese):http://www.zsdszx.cn hina,yavuz wrote:Dear my colleagues,
I am a Turkish ESL teacher at a high school in Turkey.I have got 60 students aged 15-16.Their level is lower intermediate.They would love to correspond by snail mails with other students leaving in foreing countries and to learn more about their cultures, countries and the schools that they attend.I want to teach them how important it is to be able to communicate as well as learn about communities and countries.My students are very eager to discover new cultures and way of life.They are very motivated and so am I.Please contact me by e-mail as soon as possible and let me know if it is possible to set something up.Thank you very much for any help you can provide.
Regards…
Yavuz

StevenChina

Hi friend,how to continue our next step?

Post by StevenChina » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:46 am

Hi, I have asked the students to write about the introductions about themsevles and got ready for the letters and postcards. How to continue our next step? How to mail them to you?
Stevenchina
Email:[email protected]