Penfriends for 13-year-old students

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Sirius

Penfriends for 13-year-old students

Post by Sirius » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:55 am

Hi everybody! :D
I teach English at a private language school in Catalonia (Spain) and one of my groups would like to have penfriends to practice their English. They are 3 13-year-old students and their level is pre-intermediate. They are very curious to learn about other countries and to meet other students so they are very excited about having some penfriends. They could exchange letters, postcards, class posters, tapes,...
If you are interested, please send me an e-mail and we'll talk about it.
[email protected]
Carme

gulenhepgul

pen pals

Post by gulenhepgul » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:38 am

Hi!
My name is Gülen. I am teaching English in Turkey. I have lots of students who wanna improve their English and share ideas from the students all over the world. My students are at the age of 12-16. We have lessons in our computer lab once a week ( for 15-16) and twice a month ( for 12-14). My aim is to make them interested in other cultures and improve their target language through internet. If you think we are suitable for you, please inform me!