Key pals for 15-18 year olds (Chiapas, Mexico)

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

jacqui carr

Key pals for 15-18 year olds (Chiapas, Mexico)

Post by jacqui carr » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:50 pm

Hi, I teach 15-18 year olds in Mexico, and we are looking for key pals. Let me know if you are interested.

ludka

Penpals

Post by ludka » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:34 pm

Hello,
My name is Ludomira Kalicka. I am looking for penpals for my students. We live in Poland. Our city is called Szczecin, and it is situated near the border with Germany.

My students come to my school twice a week to learn English on private basis. I would like the 15-17 year-olds to write to their peers in your country and would be glad if your students wanted to become their penpals. We have 12 computers in our classroom and everybody has their own email account with epals. We could also exchange Powerpoint presentations, short sound files or videos (eg. for short introductions).
If you decide you want penpals from Poland, please let me know and we could send you our introductory letters straight away. My students can write emails once or twice a month. Hoping to hear from you soon,
Best regards,
Ludomira

gulenhepgul

penpals

Post by gulenhepgul » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:42 am

Hi I'm from Turkey. I am an English teacher of 12-16 year old students. We have lessons in computer once a week. And I want them to use their target language in an efective way. and I believe that using internet will make them more interested. If you think that we are suitable for you, please inform me. :lol: See you again.

gulenhepgul

penpals

Post by gulenhepgul » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:42 am

hi!
I am from Turkey.My students are between the age of 12-16. I wanna improve their English through internet. I think that exchanging ideas will be useful for our students. If you think that we are suitable for your students, please let me know... :)