Useful Key-pal resource for English teachers & ESL stude

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

trebor

Useful Key-pal resource for English teachers & ESL stude

Post by trebor » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:49 am

Dear all

Am currently looking for a useful key pal resource for my ESL classes here in Colombia. I very much like the English Maze 'E-Pal Room' (www.englishmaze.com) but there there are only a couple of dozen students currently listed.

Does anyone have any other dynamic E/Key-Pal resources?

Any advice would be welcome.

Trebor

yaodong

epal project---China

Post by yaodong » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:52 pm

Hello,
I am yaodong from Liuzhou,China.I am online with 119 college students three times every week.Currently we are looking for epals from all over the world to practise Engish with.My students are aged 20 and they started to learn English when they were in elementary school but before they had my online course,most of them had never used the English taught to them in the traditional classroom teaching.
If your students are interested in Chinese culture,please contact us.I have 120 students waiting for you.
Thanks.

lenka mocova

Post by lenka mocova » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:08 am

Hi Yaodong,
I am an English teacher at technical university. I wish
my students participated at some kind of e-mail exchange project to improve their writing skills. Interested ? [email protected]