Spanish/English Keypal Exchange

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Princeton

Spanish/English Keypal Exchange

Post by Princeton » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:15 pm

I'm looking to coordinate a class project with an ESL teacher whose students are native Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
I teach Spanish to 18 students at Princeton University (USA) who would like to practice their intermediate Spanish skills and learn about other countries and cultures (and/or experiences of immigrants to the US). I would use class time to get them to write letters (emails) in Spanish to keypals ideally once every couple of weeks.
Your students would reply in English (at least once every two weeks) and would ideally be of university age or older.
I'm looking for minimum 9 students and probably maximum 18 or 20. If possible, I'd like to begin sometime this week.

jooooooey

Post by jooooooey » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 am

I teach English to Peruvian students at the San Marcos University in Peru. This would work great for me, but unfortunately the post is rather old.

Also, a problem one would run into in Peru is that the language centers of the universities are not part of the semester system, but rather run in 1 month cycles.

If anyone knows of any sites that are more up to date for hooking up with this kind of activity, it would be appreciated.