We are more than 200 EFL students looking for penpals

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

leanne_huang

We are more than 200 EFL students looking for penpals

Post by leanne_huang » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:42 am

Hi, this is Leanne. I'm a research assistant of an E-learning project.
Now we alreday recruited 200+ Taiwanese students in our project, and they are looking for penpals.
If you want to know more about our project, please link to http://nu.stu.edu.tw/pbl/
Of course, students are encouraged to communicate in English. Through this e-learning platform, students can enhance their English ability, broaden their view toward the world and gain the ability of problem-solving. After the completion of this project, all of them will have an official certificate, and if they are really outstanding, they will be awarded as a bonus

Please come and register as our partners.
If you have further question, please feel free to contace me.

dvasas

Re: We are more than 200 EFL students looking for penpals

Post by dvasas » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:46 pm

leanne_huang wrote:Hi, this is Leanne. I'm a research assistant of an E-learning project.
Now we alreday recruited 200+ Taiwanese students in our project, and they are looking for penpals.
If you want to know more about our project, please link to http://nu.stu.edu.tw/pbl/
Of course, students are encouraged to communicate in English. Through this e-learning platform, students can enhance their English ability, broaden their view toward the world and gain the ability of problem-solving. After the completion of this project, all of them will have an official certificate, and if they are really outstanding, they will be awarded as a bonus

Please come and register as our partners.
If you have further question, please feel free to contace me.
Hi Leanne,

I checked out your site briefly, I am in Taipei but may be able to help you organize a program with a school in Canada....I have tried to do something like this before but it didnt work out, I can try to help you...