penpals for school in Japan

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

patsensei

penpals for school in Japan

Post by patsensei » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:32 am

Hi. I'm teaching about 25 Junior high school students in Tokyo aged between 12 and 13. I'm looking for good old fashioned penpals. Anyone interested. The kids are really keen on the idea and eager to start.
thanks.

shuiso

keypals English ESL friends

Post by shuiso » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:28 am

Hi, I saw your post and wondered if you would be willing to set up an exchange program with a class of 45 ESL students in Taiwan. There English is quite good and in an effort to show that English is really the international language that I claim it to be, I would like to make some kind of a connection between my class and a class in Japan. My students aare about 14 years old, and love all things Japanese.
If you are interested I am thinking that our classes could initially exchange a general parcel of of things in English.
Maybe a postcard of each studenmt with there interests and pictures, hobies, sports, a goofy class picture, etc. They could also exchange information about where they live, foods, music, sports etc.My students are designing and making "Travel to Taiwan" posters as a class project right now. Perhaps we could include things like that to decorate each others classtrooms.
If you know of someone, or you rae interested please write back.
My name is Andrew. I live in Madou, Tainan. I teach at a private school called Li-Ming. My email is: [email protected]

Thanks, Andrew

ydrysss

Post by ydrysss » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:27 am

Hi. I'm Adrian and I teach in a girls middle school in Korea. We're interested. [email protected]

trubadour

Key Pals

Post by trubadour » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:08 am

I've students of all ages and both genders ready to start the key pals thing, via traditional pen and paper preferred.

The students are well interested in learning about other cultures, and making friends with other English students accross the globe. 8)

simon777mckenna[at]gmail[dot]com