NICE ENTHUSIASTIC PENPALS FROM ARGENTINA WANT PARTNERS!!!

<b> Forum for teachers who'd like to coordinate keypal projects with other teachers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

ledi34

NICE ENTHUSIASTIC PENPALS FROM ARGENTINA WANT PARTNERS!!!

Post by ledi34 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:04 pm

Hi!!!!! :D I´m Leda, from a small city in Argentina... I´m a 37-year-old teacher of English who would love to set up a postal correspondence between my 9, 10, 11 and 12 year-old students and children around the world who speak or are learning English.... My pupils are really excited with the idea and are prepared to work hard...
If there are any teacher interested... please reply!

kbingel

penpals

Post by kbingel » Thu May 14, 2009 4:16 pm

If you are still looking for pen pals, I teach 11 and 12 year old American students who would like to write and interact with students from Argentina.

ledi34

Post by ledi34 » Thu May 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Yes! definitely I am still interested... but my question is: aren´t students in US finishing their school year soon? Get in touch with more info, please!
Thanks and regards,
Leda

kbingel

Post by kbingel » Thu May 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Yes, we are, as a matter of fact. I am looking to get something started for September actually. My daughter is going to Argentina in July for 4 months and I am visiting there in November. I thought it would be nice to have penpals as we study South America and I was hoping then to visit whatever school we write to and bring something from our class. Hopefully the kids can continue to write with one another even as they move on in grades. Karen

ledi34

Post by ledi34 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi Karen!
That sounds great!! Yes, we would be really interested in setting the correspondence as from September... I will send you a list of my students so that yours can start...ok? And it will be great to have to visit us !!!
Kind Regards,
Leda

kbingel

Post by kbingel » Fri May 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi leda,

We live in a small town too. Just where is your town? Please send me your list and I will get it started so that we are corresponding as soon as school starts back up in September When does your school take their break? My students do not know any spanish because they do not start that until they are 14. Karen

ledi34

Post by ledi34 » Fri May 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi Karen!!
We are from a town called San Jorge, in the province of Santa Fe, which is exactly in the centre of our country. It has around 15.000 people, but it is nice and quite busy...Our school is a big school with kindergarten, primary, secondary and tertiary education.
Where in Argentina is your daughter coming? It can be nice if she visits us too, don´t you think?
Well, Karen, send me your email address so I can send you the list of students... they will be surely looking forward to the letters!
Our winter break is in July, not sure yet when exactly, generally the second and third weeks of July..I´ll confirm it in a next message, ok?
hope to hear from you soon,
Kind regards,
Leda

kbingel

Post by kbingel » Fri May 15, 2009 3:29 pm

My address is: [email protected]

My daughter Erin, is studing Spanish in Buenos Aries from July 21 to the first week in November. I am coming November 15th for two weeks. I will look up your town. We live in Negaunee Mi 49866. You can goggle map us I believe. :) Karen