Research Questionnaire Request

<b> Forum for teachers interested in discussing ESL, multiculturalism and teaching </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

karresearch

Research Questionnaire Request

Post by karresearch » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello members of the forum! My name is Kristen Reinbold, a current undergraduate pursuing Linguistics and ESL at Millersville University, PA. Under the requirements of my Honors College program and the advisement of my professor, I am currently attempting to form a senior honors thesis research project. The thesis is an examination of attitudes towards and growth of ESL/EFL in Japan, and the research is a combination of articles (editorials and other research papers) and a case study of a questionnaire.

The brief version of it is that I am in desperate need for some volunteers to fill out my seven question survey so that I actually have some data to work with! The official cover letter and the questionnaire itself can both be found here at http://karresearch.blogspot.com/ .

If any teachers, especially high school or university level teachers, could assist me, I'd be extremely grateful. If there are any questions my email is [email protected] !