Student Teacher Needing Help

<b> Forum for teachers interested in discussing ESL, multiculturalism and teaching </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

amrcanpoet

Student Teacher Needing Help

Post by amrcanpoet » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:23 pm

Hello, I am a student teacher in California, USA who is doing a research report on how education differs around the world. The topic of my research is how technology use in the classrooms varies.

If you could please provide answers to the following questions, along with your name and location, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

1. What technology do you have available to you in your classroom (ie computers, television, VCR, DVD player, etc.)?

2. What technology do you have available to you at your school (ie computer lab, media center, etc.)?

3. How do you use technology with your students?

4. Do you feel that the technology use with students has improved their outlook on education?

5. Have you noticed an affect on English Learners' abilities to grasp the language with the help of technology? If so, how?

6. What technology would you like to see readily available to you in your classroom or school?

Again, thanks in advance for anyone who is able to help me with this! I appreciate it very much![/b]

amrcanpoet

Post by amrcanpoet » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:57 am

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this assignment, as it is due this Thursday. Thanks!