hello~~~!!^^*

<b> Forum for teachers interested in discussing ESL, multiculturalism and teaching </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

pretty

hello~~~!!^^*

Post by pretty » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:44 am

hello!!!

My name is lee ji hye

I live in busan

My e-mail address is [email protected]

I am writing the sentensces for the English

Wow! so many people wrote writings

I wish you have a nice time

bye~bye

serendipity

Post by serendipity » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:05 pm

Well, you'd be more likely to get response if you wrote to communicate with people instead of just writing sentences in English, apropos nothing in particular.

For me, that's what I'm after around here. It's not so much help with my classes, or venting, or links to cool sites but interaction....

I wish my students were more into that, too.

It's rewarding just to know that I'm not the only one out there... and I miss communicating with people who's English is better than mine in real life, too.

serendipity

Post by serendipity » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:09 pm

Well and as this is the "Texas-site": We did a unit on Texas this year, focussing on all the different ethnicities that live there. It's an eye-opener of some sorts to discover that American websites almost exclusively see "culture" in terms of diversity and different ethnicities - the more multicultural, the more cultured a place is considered to be.

To these cultural snobs here in Europe this comes as somewhat of a surprise, because many here can't bring themselves to consider recent immigrants as a factor enriching their lives.