Request for Trinity Exam placement tests

<b> Forum for the discussion of assessment and testing of ESL/EFL students </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

english1968

Request for Trinity Exam placement tests

Post by english1968 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi,

I have managed to obtain some courses in three state schools. The students on these courses are different ages ranging from 5th Elementary (10-11 years old), 1st Media (11-12), 2nd Media (12-13) and 3rd Media (13-14).
The grades of the Trinity Exams these students will do are from Grade 1 to Grade 5.
I've been told that I must do a written placement test so that the schools, with my advice, can determine which course the students will do.
Each student will only be tested for two levels.

I have been searching on the internet for Placement tests for the Trinity College exams. One test to cover Grades 1 and 2 another test to cover Grades 3 and 4 and another which covers 5 and 6.
I have searched for and visited a great many websites without success (apart from this forum). After visiting one website, I had to reformat the computer due to a very bad virus infection.
If anybody knows where I can find websites for placement tests or even kindly send me some by email, I'd be very grateful for the time saved in searching. (and maybe reformatting again!!)
Best wishes
english68