Need course book writers

<b> Forum for material writers </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Lori

Need course book writers

Post by Lori » Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:04 am

Caves Books is an EFL publishing company located in Taipei, Taiwan. We are presently seeking authors for a series of young adult (ages 12-15) EFL coursebooks. If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to us before 14 July, 2003 and we will contact you about how to submit a proposal. Thanks!

Adam Simpson

Contact details

Post by Adam Simpson » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:26 am

i know it's after mid-july but are you still looking? How do people get in touch with you? :?:

a.sweeting

Still need coursebook writers?

Post by a.sweeting » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:46 am

Dear Lori,
I've seen your message on Dave's ESL cafe about coursebook writers for young learners in Taiwan. Are you still looking for people? As the message was posted in 2003 I have a feeling this is going to be a shot in the dark. Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Arizio Sweeting

Kolsz

Post by Kolsz » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:25 am

I think you are right guys! :)

Danielprice

Post by Danielprice » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 am

Writing a children's book is more than coming up with a cute story. While coming up with the story is part of the process, marketing issues must also be considered. Available online writing courses for children's books can be helpful.

Almost all children's book writers will work with illustrators, since even chapter books for children tend to include at least a few illustrations. How directly the author gets to work with the illustrator often depends on the publisher.