Help Check something

<b>Forum for the discussion of Applied Linguistics </b>

Moderators: Dimitris, maneki neko2, Lorikeet, Enrico Palazzo, superpeach, cecil2, Mr. Kalgukshi2

Lorikeet

Help Check something

Post by Lorikeet » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:30 am

Hi all,

I moved the thread with Andrew's Venn Diagram of the English Catenatives here, because he's having some trouble getting the links on his webpage to work, and I've been trying to help him. (And I bet the rest of you are ignoring the thread, and I don't blame you :D).

Anyway, if you could go to http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~lfried/Cat2.html and see if you see the Venn Diagram. If you do, please put your mouse over the bold type that says "Modals" at the top and see if it is a link and takes you to another page. It seems to work on my computer, and it doesn't work on his, so I'd like to know if it works on someone else's.

Thanks,

Lorikeet

CS

Re: Help Check something

Post by CS » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:48 am

Lorikeet wrote:Hi all,

I moved the thread with Andrew's Venn Diagram of the English Catenatives here, because he's having some trouble getting the links on his webpage to work, and I've been trying to help him. (And I bet the rest of you are ignoring the thread, and I don't blame you :D).

Anyway, if you could go to http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~lfried/Cat2.html and see if you see the Venn Diagram. If you do, please put your mouse over the bold type that says "Modals" at the top and see if it is a link and takes you to another page. It seems to work on my computer, and it doesn't work on his, so I'd like to know if it works on someone else's.

Thanks,

Lorikeet
I clicked on 'modals' and 'semi-modals', both in bold, but had no success. :cry:

Lorikeet

Post by Lorikeet » Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:59 am

Thanks a lot. It appears that it can only work in IE on the Mac at the moment. It doesn't work on my Virtual PC either. I'm looking into it further...

Lorikeet

Post by Lorikeet » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:25 am

Okay, I made a slight change and I think it's fixed. It works on my Virtual PC now. Can someone with a PC check and see if it's fixed? Thanks

sita

Post by sita » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:03 am

Hi!

It works.

Siân

Andrew Patterson

Post by Andrew Patterson » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:49 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It Works! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK, Now I'm going to copy the source code and see if it works in Geocities.

Andrew Patterson

Post by Andrew Patterson » Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:31 am