Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kuwait University

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Kuwait University Reply with quote

HI, Does anybody know of a website for Kuwait University and specifically its Language Centre? The sites that I have seen are not updated. I'm particularly interested in knowing about courses taught and the academic calendar for 2004 - 2005. Thanks!
veiledsentiments

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, what a surprise that Kuwait University hasn't updated its website! (Not!!) Consider it a reflection of how they do everything. You should have tried to find out 'anything' before the internet. If you sent them an application, perhaps six months later, they would want you to be there tomorrow - and couldn't seem to understand that you might not have waited and taken another job since you had heard zilch from them.

Good luck getting any information. Smile The Allied Health department of the university advertises for teachers quite often, you might have more luck communicating with them. The man that does the hiring there will actually answer an email.

VS
Bindair Dundat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Kuwait University Reply with quote

yanki wrote:
HI, Does anybody know of a website for Kuwait University and specifically its Language Centre? The sites that I have seen are not updated.

Updated? There is a good chance that nobody in the admin even knows that they exist.

yanki wrote:
I'm particularly interested in knowing about courses taught and the academic calendar for 2004 - 2005.

2004-2005? They should be rolling that out in a few weeks.

Insha'allah.

BD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Kuwait All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: