Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future Perfect

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Philippines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuffznails

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Future Perfect Reply with quote

Anyone else have an attempted email hack from the Philippines after investigating this company's website? I wish I could think it's coincidence, but....

Anyone know anything concrete about the company-good or bad? I don't see any threads yet on this forum. I was in the call center industry awhile ago and the name sounds familiar, but I can't recall exactly why.
rioux

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just had an add up here on Dave's yesterday.

http://www.eslcafe.com/joblist/index.cgi?read=28322

Teachers Needed - Makati City, Manila, Philippines

Posted By: Future Perfect <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 6 May 2013, at 10:45 a.m.

If you love English language, joining FuturePerfect might be the right move for you. Our highly specialized team focus on applying research and principles to communication and culture solutions for the BPO (call center) industry.

We are a young, dynamic company with strong expertise in English for Specific Purposes. We have offices in Hong Kong and Manila and our clients include many of the leading BPO companies in Asia and Central America.

The Role:
We are looking for experienced curriculum designers and trainers who have worked in English teaching for professionals and businesses.

The call center industry is a world of its own, so you will be exposed to all aspects of our English services and will have the opportunity to learn a variety of skills through formal training and professional development as well as on-job experience in:
* Performing and creating BPO-specific language assessments
* Teaching ESP and intercultural skills in the BPO industry
* Developing curriculum and designing syllabi for language teaching

Benefits of the position:
* Be involved in projects working for and with large international companies
* Academic advancement opportunities through research and conferences
* Promotion and travel opportunities on projects throughout the world

Skills required:
* Expert speaker of English (10/10)
* English teaching qualifications (e.g.: MA in TESOL/ CELTA/ TEFL/ TESL/ BSE Major in English or similar)

Experience:
* Teaching business English
* Assessment and Train-the-Trainer a plus, but not required

Email - [email protected]
topshop

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Future perfect Reply with quote

This outfit is alligned to a large recruitment agency for call centre agents in Manila. They provide trainers for call centres around the city. The work can be demanding with long shifts and night work. However it can be enjoyable as the agents are young and full of life...mostly!

Future perfect take a cut of your salary so they are like spectrum consulting in India. If you are in the region it may be ok but they may have problems obtaining a work permit for you. There was a post from someone who worked there but it may have been deleted as it was some time ago. Call centre training sessions are long and you need to create a lot of materials to simulate the real thing.
McBrainiac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Future Perfect Reply with quote

They are a very professional outfit, but, alas, it does seem like they are looking for the extremely young and energetic. I got interviewed, but was not offered a position even though I have the legal right to work in the Philippines!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Philippines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: