Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UPS in Dammam; good service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hobartwells

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: UPS in Dammam; good service Reply with quote

I'm staying at a very non descript apartment building in DMM, and its staff do not know how to receive express mail. I asked them about what address they use for FeDex, DHL, UPS, TNT, Aramex and they were not able to provide me with an exact one. They told me they've never got express mail there.

I also don't feel comfortable to get my express mail at work because it may change too many hands and get lost. Plus I may be in class.

I then decided to use the UPS Hold For Pick Up service.

This is the UPS Address that you can have someone send express mail to you, and then, you can just go and pick it up. Yeah, I know it costs money to go there by taxi, but so what? If you need important documents urgently, it's worth it.

Here is the address I used:

Your Name Here
HOLD FOR PICK UP
UPS Show Room
18th Street. As-Salam District
Dammam 32416, Saudi Arabia
Your Phone Number Here

Their phone number is:

013 802 5048

or

013 859 5323

On Google maps, it is noted as UPS Express in Dammam- type those words, and the maps will give you the directions. Tell the taxi driver to take you to As Salam District, 18th street, near Dawwar Sadafa- the Shell Roundabout. It's a giant shell sculpure. UPS express is down 18th street from there, but on your left. You'll need togo down 18th street, make a U turn and go back up some 150 meters.

The people are very friendly and very professional.

They also told me that one does not need an Iqama to send stuff from them. I understand a passport with a visa would suffice.

I strongly recommend them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: