Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

medicines in ecuador?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minamimary

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: medicines in ecuador?!? Reply with quote

hello! we are planning on moving to ecuador at the end of the summer to look for work---and i'm curious how medications work in south america. (i currently need to take an antibiotic regularly and also take birth control). is birth control easy or difficult to get in ecuador? and how are prescriptions dealth with? do you need a prescription from a doctor as in the states? or is everything simply over the counter like it is in southeast asia?
i dont know where on earth to find these answers except by posting here! thanks so much to anyone with any information.
peace
mary
grahamb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Ecuador Reply with quote

You'll find most, if not all the information you need on this website: http://www.state.gov/travel/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: