Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inlingua

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan67502

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Inlingua Reply with quote

Has anyone worked for inlingua in Santa Ana or San Jose? What was your experience?

Thanks,

Dan
jprimm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT!!! An Excellent Company...
OleLarssen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in contact with them and have some idea of their operations, and I don't think you will have any problems with them, and more than likely a very positive experience.
thebreeze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I worked for them for about 6 months a while back and I have *nothing* but good things to say about them. The curriculum is good, especially for a newb like I was who needed some guidance. Nelson, the owner, is a good man who put the teachers in a position to succeed. Corey the Academic Manager is also a very good guy - I don't know anyone who didn't appreciate / enjoy their time there. NOT a place for those who aren;t serious though - they have real corporate clients and they expect their instructors to act the part. If you can / want to do that, I'd say go with them.
gregandalyson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I worked for Inlingua in Quito, Ecuador and was thinking of trying to work for Inlingua in Costa Rica. Their offices are in San Jose, but I was wondering if they provide any classes for any companies in Heredia. San Jose seems pretty similar to Quito and I was thinking about trying a slightly smaller city to live in this time.

Thanks!
gregandalyson

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, does anyone know why there are two Inlingua offices in Costa Rica? If I were to walk into an office to talk about getting a job, is there a difference between the two when it comes to hiring?

Thanks!
jprimm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: inlingua Reply with quote

No there is no difference in terms of hiring. I am currently teaching there and although not privileged to employment information, it is my "educated" guess that positions will not be available until April. By the way, it is a great place to work!!! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: