Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When are the Typical Hiring Dates for Teachers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Argentina
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eclecticflava28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: When are the Typical Hiring Dates for Teachers? Reply with quote

I am planning on going to Buenos Aires this coming spring, and I am wondering what months employers� and or schools hire teachers. I was told anywhere from March to August. I am looking to leave by the latest middle of April, but if the hiring dates are before that, I would have to leave sometime in March. Please let me know if anyone can be of assistance.

Thanks!
holdenshope

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm here now, and it seems there won't be any work until march, but if you come too late, like in april, the work that starts in march might already be gone. maybe the end of february/beginning of march might be the best time to start sending out CVs and going to interviews. buen suerte!
mzelling

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm considering flying down at the end of April to try and find a job, have you had any luck so far?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Argentina All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: