Site Search:

Speak Korean Now!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Korean Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hotel/yeogwans in inchon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lepid gecko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: hotel/yeogwans in inchon Reply with quote

can anyone recommend reasonably priced hotels (4-6 manons) or clean yeagwans in the nam-gu area?..i'm near munhak stadium.. there was a thread by unjef, but can't find it.

thanks.
Ilsanman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: hotel/yeogwans in inchon Reply with quote

lepid gecko wrote:
can anyone recommend reasonably priced hotels (4-6 manons) or clean yeagwans in the nam-gu area?..i'm near munhak stadium.. there was a thread by unjef, but can't find it.

thanks.

You call 40,000-60,000 reasonable? I pay around 26,000 for one in Bucheon that I have used twice. Free condoms beside the bed, too.

Anyways, sorry I can't answer your question properly, but one night, I was in Bupyeong, and most yeogwans were about 40,000-45,000. I wouldn't expect that area to be any more expensive than that.
Dazed and Confused

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try around Juan station. There's some new fancy yogwons for reasonable prices.
Or you might try behind the new Lotte department store. Don't know the prices though for that area.
superhal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the easiest way to find cheap anything is look in the area near a university. when i took a vacation in seoul, i went straight to seoul national university. i paid around 15k/night at a yogwan (went up to 20-25k on weekends) and the pc bangs and such were as cheap or cheaper than pusan.
bjonothan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Inchon real well, but my mate has got a couple of places that are pretty cheap. One in airport town square and one a hop skip and a jump away from the airport.....his number is 011 9104 1582. It is cheap and he speaks fairly decent English.
Pangit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bjonothan wrote:
I don't know Inchon real well, but my mate has got a couple of places that are pretty cheap. One in airport town square and one a hop skip and a jump away from the airport.....his number is 011 9104 1582. It is cheap and he speaks fairly decent English.

Sorry, just need a bit of clarification. Are you saying that he owns or runs these places, or that he knows of a couple?
bjonothan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they are big buildings so he doesn't own the buildings but he owns the business. One was built by samsung and is real nice. That would cost some serious bickies.
Pangit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snazz. Thanks for the number. What's the rate at these places?
bjonothan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

35,000 won per night for a single.....pretty cheap compared to most places in the area I reckon.....he also lets you use the internet for free and will pick you up and drop you off if you are not rediculously far away.....
Pangit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free pikcup, huh? How about early morning airport runs? How much for a double? I need a room for two.
bjonothan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he picks you up for free if you are not too far away and he is always dropping people off early in the morning. If it is rediculously early i remember there being a free shuttle bus from there so you will have no worries. When I visited there the first time I was quite impressed at how nice the place was. A double is 45,000 won per night. Pretty good considering what kind of place you get to stay in.
periwinkle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nearby Gil hospital, or near the front of City Hall on the left hand side, there are several motels that are really nice. I used to live near there in an officetel, and I've stayed in 2 different motels because of heating problems with the apt. One time I paid 40,000, and the other time I paid 25,000.
lepid gecko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for all the recommendations! apart from budget, does anyone have any Hotel suggestions as well, in the nam-gu area?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korean Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Travel Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: