Site Search:

Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am new in here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: I am new in here. Reply with quote

Hello everybody, I am new in here. My name is Wang Yi and you can call me Wanly. I am a Chinese girl. Do you know China? I was born in Shanghai, the bigest city in China. Now I am studying in DaiTou Bunka Univercity in Tokyo of Japan. I knew this BBS by the introduce of my English teacher Cheiron. She is very good teacher.
My hobbies is music and film. Does anybody have the same hobby with me?
I wish I can get a lot of friends in here! And I am pleasure to wait your writing back !
pighoof

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: I am new in here. Reply with quote

wanly wrote:
Hello everybody, I am new in here. My name is Wang Yi and you can call me Wanly. I am a Chinese girl. Do you know China? I was born in Shanghai, the bigest city in China. Now I am studying in DaiTou Bunka Univercity in Tokyo of Japan. I knew this BBS by the introduce of my English teacher Cheiron. She is very good teacher.
My hobbies is music and film. Does anybody have the same hobby with me?
I wish I can get a lot of friends in here! And I am pleasure to wait your writing back !

I am new in here,too! Very Happy I live in Taiwan. Very Happy
I knew here from a book (written by Jeff,do you know him?)
I am glad to know this place and I wish I can get a lot of friends around the world! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
masako1228

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Very Happy My name is mako ueda. I live in Tokyo of Japan.
You may know that Tokyo is the capital city of Japan Wink
I go to the university in Tokyo and seek to learn a foreign language Very Happy Cool
I wish I could make a lot of new friends in here Embarassed Laughing
bentacoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: email me Reply with quote

it's my second time to be here.don't laugh ,but i am really love this web very much ,of coause ,you may ve found my word is so funny and poor , Embarassed but it just what i could say ,if you mercy at me ,just mail me ([email protected])
i am from china in shanghai,where was just launched F1,
i'm inthe univercity ,i wanna you give me
email , Arrow
crazyboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,everyone
I'm a guy from Beijing,at the moment i'm studying at Victoria University in Wellington. this is also my second time to this forum,my purpose coming here is just to make more friends, by the way, i can also improve my English ability. My hobbies are various, in particular the things about computers, in addition, table-tennis is my favourite sport. If anybody want to become my friend, i will be very glad. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and this is also my msn messenger address.
miss Glo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!! I'm new here... Embarassed I'm an italian student of English...I'm 16 and I live in Milan...I love cats and swimming...I'm shy...I have brown eyes and brown quite wavy hair...bye Very Happy Wink
bigdave

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: from brazil Reply with quote

I am from Brazil. You can write me at [email protected]

P.S. Advice to students who are frustrated and unhappy with their progress in language learning. http://www.esl-education-network-online.com/SpeedEnglish
lou lou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Need help? Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am from England and an English student at Northumbria University in Newcastle Upon Tyne. If anyone is having trouble with their English please feel free to email me and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible. I intend to teach English in Japan in the future so it will give me some practice. Laughing

Louise ([email protected])
laura=)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everybody!
I'm russian, but now I'm studying in Italy. I love speaking english, in fact I study it a lot, but I still do a lot of mistakes and my vocabulary is really poor. that's why I'm here: to make friends and practise with them my english.
so, if you want a new friend, I'm here!!!
kiss kiss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums Forum Index -> English Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: